- The calculation is based on current price and based on availability. Any change in Flight price, the above-mentioned price may change at the time of final booking.
- We only assist in arranging and applying visa documents on your behalf. Any loss or damage of documents during transit or when it is with Consulate/Embassy, we will not be responsible.
- In case of unavailability of the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be given.
- Due to operational reasons or traffic jam, the routing of this tour may be amended or cancelled. However, all mentioned services will remain an unscathed need.
- As hotels / Flights / Itinerary / Route is subject to change without notice, no compensation will be paid for changes.
- Tour operated subject to minimum 20 passengers.
- You will have to attend the biometric at the embassy.
- The 3rd per the son sharing the room is provided with an additional mattress or a rollaway bed.
- As per hotel occupancy regulations, maximum three persons are allowed in one place.
- The Service Voucher(s) along with air-tickets and other travel documents would be given to you three days before the departure, only on payment of full tour cost 30 days before the separation of the trip and adherence to the schedule of documentation by you.
- Tour cancellation charge as per below cancellation Policy.
- All driving distance is Tentative / Depend on Traffic.
- Booking flight tickets are just assistance. On cancellation, Flight price will be refunded as per the Airline Policy.
Frankfurt (or Frankfurt am Main) is the fifth-largest city in Germany and also the largest city in the state of Hesse. Situated on the Main River, Frankfurt is Continental Europe’s financial capital and a global hub for tourism, commerce, education, and culture. It has the busiest airport in Germany and one of the world’s largest stock exchanges. Though it seems like the city is all work and no play, at its heart it remains to be charming and old-fashioned. Frankfurt has beautiful parks, riverside paths, gardens, delightful neighborhoods and quaint taverns serving apple wine with yummy regional food. After Berlin, Frankfurt has the most museums. It also has a vibrant nightlife with lots of entertainment spots. The city has the most diverse culture with the country’s largest foreign population. Whether you’re here on business or a vacation, here are some things you have to do at Frankfurt- visit the gothic Saint Bartholomeus Cathedral. Take a stroll through the halls of one of the city’s numerous galleries, watch a flick at the German Film Museum, or make your way to the top of the Main Tower for a breathtaking views of the city.
Historic buildings, arched bridges, and over-striking canals adorn the beautiful city of Amsterdam. The capital city of Netherlands and the ‘Venice of the North’ is the essence of the culturally rich continent of Europe. Every corner of Amsterdam is bustling with architectural masterpieces, from ancient museums and art galleries to spectacular theaters. The cycling culture of the city is admirable, which is not only a mode of transport but a way of life here. Whether they are going to work or visiting a coffee shop round the corner, the locals love to wander around the city with their two-wheelers. Hop on a boat and experience bliss, as you roam through the canals that criss-cross the city. You can rent a bike and experience the city like a local. Get a glimpse inside the culture of this vibrant city, by visiting treasures at the Van Gogh Museum or the Rijksmuseum. Revisit history and admire the bravery of the courageous Anne Frank at the Anne Frank House. Appreciate the beauty of mother nature at Vondelpark, which also houses an open-air theater. Whether you are here to experience history, culture or the free-spirt of Amsterdam, you will be enthralled
Paris is not just the capital of France; it’s the capital of fashion and the city of love. Located by the River Seine in the north of France, Paris is reputed for being the most beautiful and romantic city in the world. It is overwhelmed with culture, history, iconic architecture, arty treasures, delicious food and exciting fashion. Europe’s most enchanting city, Paris is known for its many monuments, especially the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Arc de Triomphe, Opéra Garnier, Les Invalides, etc. Paris was home to some of the best artists through history; hence, it harbors treasures and antiques from the masters like Picasso, Van Gogh, Monet, Dalí, and Renoir. Paris (and the whole of France) is famous for its food and drinks; from cozy little cafes to one of its many Michelin-starred restaurants – the food is prepared and presented with perfection here. Whether you’re a first-timer or regular visitor, Paris always seems magical as there are so many places to explore. It’s no wonder that the city is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world and welcomes over 45 million visitors every year.
Set amidst the abundance of nature with enthralling lake views bordered by the magnificent Alps, Zurich appears to be the ideal haven for a travel fanatic. Be it culture, fashion, economy or architecture; this Swiss city promises to provide you with the best of all. The city is deemed to be the most efficient and culturally vibrant metropolis of Europe. It accommodates infinite avenues to explore, ranging from ancient buildings to modern technological hubs. Zurich is the abode of multitudes of international fashion brands and designs, which legitimately turn it into a shopper’s paradise. It is also the financial center of the country and proudly holds the privilege of being the most competitive economy in Europe. A visible evidence of this is the presence of the Swiss Stock Exchange. Needless to say, the quality of life in this city is at its searing heights. It is noteworthy that Zurich is the headquarter of FIFA and also houses some of the world-class universities. The city of Zurich offers a peculiar melange of attractions – from opera houses and art galleries to an extravagant nightlife in the shimmering clubs and bars that are scattered across the city. For those who are fond of trekking, there is the scenic Uetliberg Mountain which is the perfect hiking destination. Other recreational activities include swimming and boat rides in Lake Zurich and the nearby riverside areas.